- Introduces students to the types of material court reporters encounter in their daily work.
- Contains testimony, depositions, jury charge, statements, literary, speaker identification, parentheticals, reporter punctuation, number usage, and more.
- Reviews advanced theoretical concepts.
- Contains 23 lessons and 4 review and 10 supplemental dictations totaling 272 pages.
- Each lesson contains vocabulary, instruction, review, and dictation.
- The 4 review and 10 supplemental exercises contain vocabulary and dictation.
- Corresponding online audio is available and provides 26+ hours at speeds from 80-22 WPM.
Reporter on the Job (Book)
- Brand: StenEd
- Product Code: 301
- Availability: In Stock