SAVE $12 when you add online companion audio!
Realtime writing hints for those who didn't learn StenEd; excellent realtime theory review for those reporters and advanced students who did learn StenEd theory.
- Fully indexed to help you find the principle or conflict you're looking for.
- Prioritizes conflict-solving techniques into 10 categories:
- Step 1: The Alphabet
- Step 2: High Frequency Words
- Step 3: Inflected Endings
- Step 4: Soundalikes
- Step 5: Prefixes
- Step 6: Suffixes
- Step 7: Punctuation
- Step 8: Numbers
- Step 9: Short Forms
- Step 10: Special Considerations
- Instruction and practice dictation are included for each step.
- If you already write StenEd theory, you can use this text to prepare your non-StenEd transfer students for realtime writing or reinforce your own StenEd "textbook" theory.
- If you don't teach or write StenEd theory, you can use this text to prepare your advanced students of realtime writing by incorporating StenEd realtime techniques or incorporate StenEd realtime techniques into your own writing style to eliminate conflicts.
- Corresponding online audio available separately and provides 11+ hours at 60-180 WPM.
- Material from this text is available in the Realtime Coach audio/video interactive steno tutorials.
10 Steps to Realtime Writing (Book)
- Brand: StenEd
- Product Code: 151
- Availability: In Stock