- A "workbook" desigend to be used in conjunction with StenEd Realtime Theory.
- For students who want to learn scoping rather than reporting.
- Gives note-reading and transcription practice based on the material presented in the Realtime Theory text.
- May be taught in the same class as beginning writing theory students or as a separate class, depending on the number of scopist students enrolled.
- Contains 11 chapters.
- covers StenEd as well as non-StenEd principles, techniques, and outlines.
- Gives much practice in note reading.
- Gives practice in correcting computer mistranlates, nontranslates, and conflicts.
- Other useful texts for scopists include: Realtime Reverse Dictionary and Reader for Realtime Theory.
Stenotype Theory for the Professional Scopist (Book)
- Brand: StenEd
- Product Code: 131
- Availability: In Stock